Return of the Scarf Print

Scarf print top Feline - Jeans Logg by H&M - Grey perforated flats Dr. Scholl's, similar
Pink convertible hand bag Gabs, similar  - Sunglasses Nine West, similar under 5.00 USD
Scarf print tops are always on my radar. I am drawn to them probably because og ftheir vintage vibe and their ability to make me feel dressed up. Lately the scarf print can be seen anywhere, which is why I brought this old top back in rotation.
Are there any items in your closet that you've brought back in rotation?

Linking to  J's Touch of Style



2 comments

Anonymous said...

The colours in this top are so pretty, definitely should be in rotation :) Lise

Daenel T. said...

I’m a fan of the scarf print as well, for the very reasons you mention - the vintage/boho vibe. Your top is super cute and I’d be hard pressed to put it away.