Pending to wear from 2018

While I have not done my 2018 purchase recap yet, I did do a spot check on what garments purchased during 2018 are still hanging in the closet unworn. I was surprised and ashamed. The reasons are also worth reviewing. 

1. Needs some type of alteration /repair done.

        


2. I have no clue where they are... maybe in the iron bin?

   

3. Maybe too sporty for my style..

 

4. Have not had the occasion

 

 
 


5. Too fat, no longer fit


  

6. I have no idea

    

 

  


7.  Cannot get the wrinkles out of these


 


After seeing these pending items to be worn, I am feeling a lot of guilt and maybe even shopper's remorse. 
How many items are hanging in your closet NWT? For me it 40.





















1 comment

Sheila said...

I'd throw them all in a bag and toss 'em. :) I love the silver shorts, though. Very cool.

I am doing pretty good - nothing NWT from 2018. I do have a few things that I've thrifted/bought new that haven't been worn yet, but most of them will be worn in the next few weeks.