Satin Ribbons

Black quilted flats, similar option - Gold toned hoop earrings
Ship 'n' Shore vintage striped shirt, similar in satin, another similar - Black cropped trousers Mossimo

The other day as I went through my closet I came across a box of satin ribbons. Back in the day I use to replace my belts with them, I eventually stopped doing that but the satin ribbons remained. 

Today my outfit looked rather dull so I added one of those ribbons and tied a bow. 

How do you get rid of that "dull effect" when getting dressed?

Linking to Thursday Moda

9 comments

Sheila said...

I do the same as you - add some shine and sparkle! I recently did one of my own pieces of satin ribbon, and added it as a neck-bow to my PANK dress!

Loving this fun striped shirt - I really like this outfit overall.

E said...

I love a good bow detail! This look is so chic!

District of Chic

Mica said...

I think the bow was a cute touch with this outfit! :) I'm pretty boring with outfits and usually just count on the bag to bring something special to what I wear, haha!

Hope that you are having a great week :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look super cute :)

Nancy's Fashion Style said...

That liftens the outfit! Also scarves Will do the trick!

Natalie S said...

Con accesorios, así mismo como hiciste tu. Me encanta esta combinación!

Lydia said...

Hummmm. Probably a statement accessory. But I'm trying to be more 'boring' these days than I once was. When I look back it feels like a bit much!
I'd take those ribbons and use them to wrap christmas presents.

Courtney Erin said...

I love how this looks - I'd never think of using a satin piece for a bow but it looks so perfect with this shirt!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

OK. That was so brilliant to add a black satin bow ribbon. I shall do the same. =) You know I loved this look Lorena, that is why featured it last week! =))

Welcome by Thursdays to join my linkup, babe.

Happy Holidays! Ada. =)