Hit the sidewalk

Black trousers Mossimo, similar - Green, grey, black leaf top Marni, in identical print  
Grey blazer Suzie Shier, similar 
Black bow flats Melissa Anglomania, identical here - Green leaf top Marni, similar
Unlike every other day, today I walked to work. 
I live three streets away from where I work, so I should be ashamed I don't do it more. Traffic was terrible this morning and it had rained the day before so I just grabbed my plastic Melissa bow flats and hit the sidewalk. 
The reason I do not do it more often is because of the weather. I walk out of the house looking normal and then ten minutes later, when I arrive my destination I look like I've been in a sweatshop for at least an hour. My face is shiny, my hair is everywhere and I am sticky. Not the way I want to starts my day.

7 comments

Mica said...

We are lucky we only have the crazy humidity here in summer, I couldn't deal with it year round!

You look perfectly pulled together in these photos though :)

Hope that you have a nice weekend ahead of you! It might be a quiet one here as we are supposed to get some much needed rain.

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

Well, that sucks that you can't walk to work - it's one of the great pleasures of my work-day to be able to only walk 20 minutes each way.

Love that top (your link doesn't take me to anything but the Yoox site - nothing specific, probably because I'm in Canada). Wish I could see the pattern better!

You are getting great wear out of these black trousers!

Hope your weekend is stress-free and relaxing, hon.

Nancy's Fashion Style said...

No that is defenitely not a great way to start a day! Love the graphic looking top! Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday linkup party!

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look super cute :)

Courtney Erin said...

Even if you don't use it all that frequently, it must be nice to have the option of walking to work - especially if traffic happens to be particularly bad.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Oh to Be a Muse said...

There must be some crazy humidity over there. Too bad you can't walk to work more often, but nice that you were able to do it this time. Nice design on your top.

Natalie S said...

Ese top de Marni te quedo perfecto!