Criticism and improvement

Printed trousers MNG Mango, similar - Teal zipper tank top Forever 21, better option here
Light blue bow flats Gio Zanotti, similar - Grey bag Ferragamo
Brown sunglasses Michael Kors, similar on sale
Gold tone circle rope earrings, in silver on sale here, similar in real gold here
If you're here for the first time, welcome. I've blogged for almost ten years, here you will find what I wear every.single.day, amongst other things. I wear what I like which does not mean its on trend. Most of the time I am wearing a vintage something, it could be anything. I'm a critic and a self critic as I think there is always room for improvement. For example, these trousers would look much better with another top, this top looks horrible, so its being donated.  There in one sentence: criticism and improvement.
What do you criticise? What would you like to improve?
.
.
Si estás aquí por primera vez, bienvenido. Tengo 9 años de estar detrás de este blog, aquí encontrarás lo que me pongo todos los días, entre otras cosas. Me pongo lo que me gusta, lo que significa que no siempre está on trend. La mayoría de las veces siempre tengo algo vintage puesto, puede ser cualquier cosa. Soy crítica y auto crítica porque creo que siempre hay espacio para mejorar. Por ejemplo, estos pantalones se verían mucho mejor con otra camisa, esta se ve horrible, así que la voy a regalar. En una oración: crítica y mejora. 
¿Qué criticas? Qué te gustaría mejorar?

Linking to Oh Hey Girl!

12 comments

Sheila said...

I guess your blog would be a shock or surprise to someone who just discovered it - blogging every outfit is amazing, and to have been doing it for this long is really incredible. You and I are the Ironwomen of blogging, Lorena!

I'm also critical of my own appearance, and hypercritical of my clothes - we also have that in common, probably why we get along so well.

For this outfit, wow, your boobs, ha ha! I can see why you didn't like it, but with a full skirt and maybe a little cardigan, you could pull off a very pin-up look with that sexy top. I'm not a fan of the pants, just because they remind me of those awful Zubaz pants from the 80s - it's not you, it's the pants.

Frankly, I think YOU are beautiful and far to hard on yourself. Rock on, Lorena!

Nancy's Fashion Style said...

Well I love your earrings!

Miguel Gouveia said...

thanks :D

you look great :)

NEW YOUTUBE POST | WEEKEND VLOG: AVEIRO :o
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Nadine said...

Lovely Look, dear Lorena! Your printed trousers are so cute and I like the pairing with the tank top. Especially I love your earrings ;-)

xxxxx Nadine

http://nadinecd.blogspot.co.at

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

Your outfit is great for holidays Love the casual look and the colours are very beautiful xoxo Cris
https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-life-my-style-my-adventure.html

Dressed With Soul said...

Dear Lorena, it speaks really in your favour you are that honest! I think the pants are fantastic with a white top or blouse as I like both the pattern and the colour!
xx Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Closet Fashionista said...

I love the color of the shirt but I agree the style doesn't really go well with the pants. And speaking of the pants, I love the print!!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lydia said...

Hard to believe we are coming up on 10 years! It's always fun to look back and see how much things have changed.
Chic on the Cheap

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

you look fantastic

NEW BRANDING POST | BEAUTY NEWS I HAVE TO TRY. :o
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Straight A Style said...

Funny how seeing yourself in photos makes you realize things that you don't notice in the mirror. I am a self critic too.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Black Dress Inspiration said...

Los pantalones son lo más, me chiflan!!
Bss

http://www.blackdressinspiration.com

Laura B said...

That is amazing you have been blogging so long! I love those pants! I hope you try them again with a different top! The colors are so pretty!