Bold classic

Tote bag, similar
White eyelet dress MNG Mango, similar here, here, here, here
Light brown flats Franco Sarto, similar under 10.00 USD 
Pearl bar 360 earrings, high similar here , low similar here

If I had to choose between bold and classic, as defining word for my earring choices, classic would be it.  But for some reason I just loved these modern earrings and bought them months ago. Maybe for that same reason (they're bolder than what I usually go for), I have not worn them as much as I thought I would. Luckily they seemed to go with this dress. When it comes to accessories, are you bold or classic ?

9 comments

Jennifer_q85 @ Little Corner of Mine said...

You earrings are so nice and can be worn for a variety of occasions. The outfit is really nice too.

Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty
Instagram | Follow Me

E said...

Love the chain detail on those earrings!

District of Chic

Sheila said...

I like the earrings - is the chain rigid or flexible? I'm more of a "bold" person for my accessories.

I love the white eyelet dress. I nearly bought a See by Chloe white eyelet dress on the weekend, but put it back. Not versatile enough for me.

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look so classy. Love the bag! Have a great week! xx

Mica said...

Your earrings are lovely. As much as I like bold necklaces, bracelets and bags, I'm a bit more simplified with my earrings! I picked up a statement pair recently on sale and I'm still getting used to how 'out there' they are> I tend to see pretty dangly earrings as something you wear when you are dressed up, so it's been an interesting experiment wearing these earrings for my day to day!


Away From The Blue Blog

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

Lately I've been totally into the statement earrings....so much so that I haven't even been wearing necklaces as much (gasp!!)
But it's fun to switch it up!!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Lydia said...

I would say a little of both. I was much, much, more bold in the past, but I've been gravitating more towards classic as of late. Which isn't to say that I don't have my heart stolen by something bold from time to time!

Chic on the Cheap

Natalie S said...

I'm both, it all depends on my mood and what I'm wearing.

Laura B said...

Those earrings are so fun! If I had to choose I would say I prefer classic jewelry, but I love trying bolder styles!