My Satchel

Navy trousers Jones New York, similar - Striped grey tee shirt Gap, similar
Grey blazer Suzie Shier, similar under 20.00 USD - Grey perforated flats Dr. Scholl's - Metallic satchel Stella Rittwagen
Silver tone and rhinestone flower brooches and pins, sim, sim.
You may have noticed that these last few days I have been wearing my metallic satchel over and over.  
Happens I was looking for an evening bag and there, amidst it all was my long lost Stella Rittwagen satchel purchased in 2015. Seems to have been devoured by the trunk filled with handbags as its just been worn a handful of times since purchase. So I thought I would bring it back into rotation and get that CPW down. You may that satchels are not on trend right now, but a good sturdy leather bag in  impeccable shape is never out of style in my book ;)
What bag are you wearing today?

3 comments

Sheila said...

Screw the trend! If you love the bag, wear it! I'm trying (not very hard) to rotate more bags into my outfits, but I tend to use the same one over and over. It's a metallic leather cross-body bag by Danier that I bought years ago - it's getting worn out, though!

Love the cluster of pins!

Mica said...

I'm with Sheila - I say wear it anyway! :) And for what it's worth, I don't think the classic satchel will ever go out of style - or the Cambridge Satchel Company brand would have closed down by now, haha!

I like your brooches in this outfit too :)


Hope you are having a great week so far :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Beauty Unearthly said...

you look perfect dear