Gone shopping

Black and white gingham ruffle dress H&M, other gingham + ruffles options on sale:  here, here and under 14.00 USD here
Light blue bow flats Gio Zanotti, similar here 
 
Light blue paper rose earrings, almost identical for 0.99 cents - Black tote bag Furla

What do you wear to go shopping? In my case, usually a loose fitting dress that is breezy and easy to remove, so I can be in and out of the fitting room quickly. Of course flat shoes, because comfort is required, specially if several stores are on the hit list. What's your shopping outfit look like ?

6 comments

Mica said...

It's a cute shopping outfit :) I so rarely get to shop in person now, haha! I find separates best so when I'm trying on pieces I don't have to take an extra pair of pants for example in to try on some tops!


Away From The Blue Blog

Courtney Erin said...

Our shopping outfits are pretty much the same except that I usually for leggings and a tunic style top in case I try on separates - but a quick turnaround in change rooms is definitely key for me.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

backinstyle said...

Love the ruffles + black and white + gingham. Three favorites in one dress! I go for easy off and on for the fitting room, too. Also, I leave all jewelry at home, because it tends to get hung up on things. Hope you have a great weekend!

Laura B said...

In the summer I often wear similar outfits to go shopping! That gingham dress is darling!

Straight A Style said...

I always opt for easy to take off pieces too. Cute dress!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Lydia said...

Anything that is easy to get in and out of, but a two piece outfit is best, so if I'm only trying on a top or a bottom, something can go with it.

Love this gingham dress, it's super cute!
https://www.iamchiconthecheap.com