Ethnic blazer

Vintage ethnic blazer, similar here and here - Black trousers Mossimo, similar on sale here
Green tank top Logic, similar - Yellow heels Tsubo, similar here - Black tote Furla, similar
Pearl necklace, similar here - Lilac nail varnish, similar

The first time this blazer and I crossed paths was three years ago. I was in the consignment store with a friend and she saw it, loved it and tried it on but decided to leave it behind because of the 30.00 USD price tag. Instead, she picked up Dior shoes and a vintage Moschino blazer. Fast forward three years and I find this blazer on the super sales rack at this same consignment shop for just 1.07 USD, sure beats the price of this similar one. The downside was that since it was on the super sales rack I was not able to try it on due to store policy. 
As much as I like the pattern its not something I'd usually go for and now that I am wearing it, well the collar seems too open and when buttoned the blazer looks and feels big. I tried belting it but it did not look good. So this might just be the first and last time you see it. 

Linking to  Oh, Hey Girl ! + On the Edge

6 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

Your outfit as a whole is gorgeous.

Ashon said...

This outfits looks amazing on you, love your blazer and shoes. I also like how you combine these colours.

Best Regards Ashon
http://ashonfashionary.com/what-to-wear-to-a-summer-wedding-best-wedding-guest-dresses/

Sheila said...

Oh, those shoes! I get a kick out of seeing them (mine are long gone from my closet).

I like this blazer on you - the wide collar/neckline are very flattering, and it comes in nicely at the waist. But if you are not feeling it...you know what to do!

FASHION TALES said...

I like how you've styled this blazer. Colourful blazers are versatile garments. Great shoes! /Madison
FASHION TALES

Laura B said...

I think you have much better consignment stores than we do here! That blazer is really cute on you! But if you don't feel comfortable in it, it's better to not let it take up closet space!

Mica said...

How strange that you weren't able to try it on before you bought it - it was definitely a bargain, but a shame it hasn't worked out!

Hope that you are having a lovely week with a nice weekend ahead of you :)

Away From The Blue Blog