YellowYellow

Yellow jeans Kayden K, similar - Grey top Zara, similar - Lavender top Forever 21, similar 

Textile pin from market in Argentina, but this one from Etsy won my heart

Grey perforated suede flats Dr. Scholl's, identical in green on sale - Black tote bag Roberto Cavalli
Yellow and grey have been a favourite combination since high school. The first time I saw these colours together was on a pair of trousers from the Esprit brand. Since then I've been sold, even though I don't recur to it as often as I'd like... What is your fave color combination these days ?

9 comments

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

love the color contrast :D

NEW DECOR POST | ATTICS: AS THE TURN AND HOW TO MAKE THEM USEFUL. :o
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D


Please, VOTE FOR ME

Mica said...

I do love yellow and grey together (and one day I'll find a pair of yellow pants!).

I've been wearing a lot of pink and purple together lately - I'm trying to be a bit more adventurous with colour in my outfits! :)



Away From The Blue Blog

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

That's such a cool pin, Lorena!! It totally reminds me of the flower pins that my mom makes from leftover material!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Dressed With Soul said...

Dear Lorena, grey and yellow is always a fantastic combo! This look suits you!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Ayu Damayanthi said...

Nice colour pants!
Would you like to following each other?
Let me know!


xoxo
Ayu

alessandra said...

Amazing look! I love the pants and the sweater
www.alessandrastyle.com

amely rose said...

This is such an amazing look,
i love the combination. The pants are my highlights.

take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

Gemma said...

This is a really lovely colour pairing! I love the addition of the brooch. Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

Lydia said...

I love yellow and grey too. I was very into yellow a few years back and have since gotten rid of many of my yellow items, including the pants! Leave it to seeing someone else wearing them to make me wish for the back.
Chic on the Cheap