Adieu mon jupe


Black pleather skirt Kirna Zabete for Target - Bow print button down shirt Forever 21 
Black cap toe flats Zara - Doctor bag Venezia


If you've been around these last days, you know I've been going through my closet wearing and editing along the way. Today's item is a black pleather skirt that dates back to September 2013 when it was purchased. Great price, marvellous fit, yet it was only worn twice and then put back in the closet until today. I am pretty sure I've mentioned how hot and humid where I live is and well it resulted in my pleather skirt literally cracking and peeling while I was wearing it. I kept looking at it and wondering if it would make it through the day. It barely did

Adieu mon jupe, good bye skirt.


Linking up to Shelbee's +

8 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the shape of that skirt! And the blouse is a perfect match for it. Too bad it doesn't like the climate, so sad! :(
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sheila said...

Oh, no!! I love the skirt - it's a real shame that PVC/pleather is not conducive to your climate. You need a real leather skirt, though, because this shape is SMASHING on you.

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look super cute :)

Mica said...

It's such a shame as it's a beautiful skirt!

My PVC bags breaking was part of my push into leather ones - they fare much better in the humidity here. I haven't got any leather or pleather clothes though!


Away From The Blue Blog

SomethingFashion said...

Hi Lorena!
I love the outfit and the combination of the blouse (are those starts or ribbons printed? :D) and the skirt. Such a pity it didn't survive :( It has happened to some of my fake leather purses too once or twice: you leave home with a sparkling vintage "leather" pouch and there's nothing left of it when you head back, OMG.

Thanks for visiting my blog and your comment, it made my day!
Best,
Amanda

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That's ashame, because it is so cute.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

LyddieGal said...

The skirt does look really flattering on you - too bad it did not get enjoyed nearly as much as it should have!
Chic on the Cheap

Shelbee on the Edge said...

I love this skirt. The faux leather with the fuller A-line shape is such an adorable contrast. Too bad it met its demise! That blouse is so cute, too. Really great outfit. Thanks so much for linking up with me!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com