Red vintage

Red vintage culotte/dress - Book clutch Kate Spade - Black velvet heels Christian Siriano for Payless
I've lost count by now of how many weddings we've attended this year. It's always exciting, a nice surprise to get that invitation as for anyone who's had to make a wedding guest list knows you cannot have everyone there, so just to make it to that list is quite an accomplishment.  
When it came to what to wear, this time around I took a risk, or several. I wore a "pant dress" that's vintage and I just had tailored a few weeks back. Kept it simple when it came to accessories, just pearls and a Kate Spade book clutch that always gets me compliments. How many weddings have you attended this year ? Wore vintage to any of them ? 

12 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

That dress is so pretty! Love you in red!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Porcelina said...

What a stunning outfit! You look gorgeous x

Courtney Erin said...

Wow - you look so amazing in this! I'm heading to a wedding in a couple of weeks and there's just no way I'll look this elegant.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Mica said...

That is stunning on you Lorena! I've never seen a pant dress before but you wear it so well and it's perfect wedding-wear.


Away From The Blue Blog

Stacey said...

Red is stunning on you. Love love

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I had to do a double look when you said pants! Looks great! Love the color on you.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Tanya said...

Gorgeous dress. You look amazing!!

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Sheila said...

I LOVE this outfit and I bet you were a hit at the wedding! Fabulous!

LyddieGal said...

Ohh that is a unique piece indeed! No weddings for me this year!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Look at you, stunning lady in red!!!

We haven't attended a single wedding this year - or for quite a few years now, actually. It seems that no one we know in the area is tying the knot at present. Tony's sister is getting married next summer though in Italy, so if we can make it work from a budget perspective and in terms of my health, we're really hoping to be there to celebrate her big day.


xoxo ♥ Jessica

Óscar said...

¡Hola, Lorena! Mira que me gusta a mí poco ir de boda... aunque claro, de rojo pasión y tan estupenda como vas tú da gusto ;)

Un saludo,
Le Style et Moi

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You have outdone yourself beautiful Lorena. That is a stunning red gown! WOW!!