Pink+Burgundy+grey

I picked this pink ruffled top from my closet.
Burgundy trousers Valerie Bertinelli -  Pink ruffle top Forever 21
It's been a while since I wore it.
I then noticed that although it was a different fabric, 
my pink blazer was almost the same exact colour.
Pink blazer Poetry - Grey heels Vince Camuto
Then it only seemed logical to pair it with my burgundy
trousers which I have been getting my money's worth for
the last couple of weeks.
While I loved the mix of colours: pink+burgundy+grey
I am not a fan of the look.

2 comments

Witchcrafted Life said...

*Squeals!!!* Eeeeee!!! You're working with my favourite colour palette ever here (dusty rose and burgundy or plum). So gorgeous, so feminine, sooooo elegant!

♥ Jessica

Sheila said...

Really? You're not a fan? I love this look on you - these colours are fabulous together. I think the grey is not quite right, though - maybe a burgundy or even deep red to really play with that colour family?