Jeans and Chambray

I have seen it on magazines, 
blogs and on the streets: jeans and chambray.
Jeans Zara - Chambray shirt Stradivarius - Black sweater Benetton -
Black flats Vera Wang Lavender - Black tote Michael Kors 
However it was a combo I was uncertain of, 
which is why I had not tried it.
In my head these two don't look good together.
They just don't work.
So, I put together this super comfortable combo for my trip to 
the Federal Capital of Mexico, as it would go unnoticed.

I was really surprised at how well it worked.

In fact I might just give it another try when I am back home.
Do you wear chambray and jeans together ?

2 comments

Mica said...

I've never given this look a go only because I haven't been able to find the perfect chambray shirt! :( But I like it on others, it looks effortless and yet oh-so-comfortable. Glad you enjoyed wearing it.

And I hope you have a lovely trip!

Away From The Blue Blog

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Looks great together...always! I need to get a chambray top to go with my dark denim.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/