Fall Fashion Inspiration

I follow Lucky Magazine on Bloglovin' and
when I saw this image on my feed, 
featured as "Fall Inspiration" I jumped a little.
Image via LuckyShops.com
There it was, an outfit I could recreate immediately,
as I had similar garments in my closet.
Brown button skirt and belt Zara - Chambray shirt Stradivarius  
The ingredients: a chambray button down 
and a brown skirt with buttons on the front
that I had not worn in years, literally.

Brown wedges Kenneth Cole Reaction - Mustard clutch Pull & Bear
While its not perfect - it worked for me (tight skirt and all).
In fact I think I can recreate several versions of
this same look…

The girl on the picture probably has no idea that
she is being used as inspiration for an outfit.
If I could only thank her...

6 comments

drollgirl said...

perfect fall outfit! just fab!!! and a good color combo!

Mica said...

Glad you got some inspiration, and that it gave you a chance to wear an old skirt you hadn't worn in a while! :)


I was thinking the other day - should have added it to my comment on your previous post! That in Australia we are having a 'Frocktober' which is to wear a dress in October to raise funds for Ovarian cancer, You can wear a dress every Friday, or once a week, or 31 different dresses through the month. I think I might give it a go. Wanted to share, in case you wanted to use that for some wardrobe inspiration :)

Away From The Blue Blog

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Fabulous inspiration and your outfit turned out FAB Lorena! Looks great on you!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Witchcrafted Life said...

Your take on this look from Lucky (one of my fave modern fashion magazines ever - I've been a subscriber for several years) is so lovely! I adore the earthy, serene hues and how fabulously soft brown and denim/chambray blue play together her. Swoon!!!

♥ Jessica

backinstyle said...

This is a great look on you, Lorena. It's always nice to pull something out of the back of the closet that has been ignored, and be able to style it in a fresh, new way!

LyddieGal said...

I'm sure she would be quite flattered, and your look is spot on and fall ready!
Chic on the Cheap