Coloured jeans debate

A few weeks ago I was
debating in my head and commenting
on other blogs:
"Is the coloured jeans trend gone ?"

Burgundy jeans Bandolino - Kenneth Cole Reaction brown wedges -
Printed vintage blouse Regatta 
The question arose when I noticed that my red jeans were in 
bad shape and wondered if I should replace them.

Braided belt H&M - Venezia bag
After some thought, I figured it did not matter.
I kept reaching for them, so they're still popular for me.
I then replaced my red jeans with a darker burgundy shade.

So, do you think coloured jeans are still on trend or are you done with them ?

6 comments

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorena! I'm Alex and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog, Lorena's Everyday Wear! If you could email me back at Alex.d(at)weddingtonway(dot)com that would be great!

Closet Fashionista said...

I never really had too many colored jeans, just bright pink (that I never liked) and burgundy leopard print which I still have and wear. But I don't think the trend is over just yet. This is a great outfit either way!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Mica said...

I'm not sure if the trend is over yet...but I'm going to keep wearing my coloured denim anyway :) I like it :)

Away From The Blue

Witchcrafted Life said...

I think that it's declining a bit, but far from dead. Interestingly, there are a few colours of denim that tend to have perpetual staying power, white and black being two of them, and red another in my books at least, so I really doubt these pretty crimson hued pants will run the risk of looking dated anytime soon.

♥ Jessica

LyddieGal said...

Honestly, I'm not sure. It's definitely not as big as it was, but it might not be dead just yet. Also, I think darker shades, or lighter shades will probably outlast the screaming brights.

Still, best would be to probably just invest in some quality, classic, denim.
Chic on the Cheap

A Very Sweet Blog said...

You're instyle Lorena! That's the new pantone color.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/