Armani Code Luna

I remember trying Armani Code Luna in an airport somewhere. 
As I walked the duty free stores filled with fragrances, I recall
seeing the spray girls promoting it.


I loved it. During my trip I tried it on at least 4 more times.
I was convinced, however I did not want to pay the full price.
I mean, who does ?


Finally, a few months back I went for it.
Its clean, fresh and floral with a hint of vanilla.
Even though I am comfortable with the scent, 
I have to admit that it does not last long and 
that the sillage is weak..

3 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha, funny how you like something so much and then don't want to actually buy it. I find myself in that situation a lot.
At least its a pretty bottle and as long as the scent lasts for a short time, that's good. (I always look on the bright side, hahA)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

lorenabr said...

I use Armani as well, but I have to check the luna out!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I'll have to try it!