Those calls..

Do you have people who call
you for certain things...?
The phone rings, you see who is calling and
automatically know what is required of you.

Black skirt Apt. 9 - Black top H&M - Black suede shoes Moleca - Nicole Lee red bag
I have a couple of those.
For example a friend's sister that when she calls, it's because
she is thinking about changing jobs and wants my feedback.
The same for another guy friend who calls every time he has a job 
offer just to know what I think.


There is also another friend who calls when she has raffle tickets to sell.
Another who only calls when she needs to borrow something, 
like a clutch to a party.

How about you ?
Any callers ? 

6 comments

Mica said...

Love the red bag with the black outfit!
Shame you have people who call only when they want something! We have a friend and when he calls either of us it's because he's trying to setup a party with us, it's always nice to get a call. Although last time he called, it was to say he had booked us a Christmas getaway as a present, so that was pretty awesome! :D

Witchcrafted Life said...

I shalln't name who, on the exceedingly off chance they might see this comment, but I have certain people who both call and email (or FB) message almost exclusively when they want something and/or to only complain and try to extract sympathy from me (which, don't get me wrong, I have no qualms giving in most situations, I just wish some people would share the good in their lives instead only the bad with me).

♥ Jessica

2minutos said...

Love your elegant look!
xx

LyddieGal said...

So have you got really good job advice? If so, I may need to solicit you.

But I do know just what you are talking about. I know if my sister calls me it is only because she needs something, or wants to complain about life. She's still a teenager, so she gets a pass.

Chic on the Cheap

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I have a few of those too.
Love your outfit today. Very sleek.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I have had a few of those but lately not as many. You look so Elegant. Perfect head to toe black look with the right pop of Red. Love the Blouse & Bag.