July Buys

I picked up a couple of items during July.
Some in local stores and all Forever 21 items
and Etsy via on line shopping.


Figured I needed some colour and picked up a 
green LuckyCom blouse.


Also bough the same blouse in yellow for 8.99 USD each.


From Forever 21 a periwinkle cut out blouse, on sale 13.99 USD.


Via Forever 21 a white and rhinestone blouse for 15.99 USD

From Forever 21 a Red heart light sweater for 17.80 USD


Forever 21, white thick fabric top on sale for 11.99 USD


Even though I am having space issues with my accessories as
I have nowhere to keep them, I decided to add 2 more
necklaces to the problem :)
One elephant pendant necklace for 3.99 USD and 
a textile grey necklace for 2.99 USD.


If I bought 2 necklaces, well why not just buy 
a third bulky pearl one to take up even more space!
This one from Naturabel with matching earrings for 12.99 USD.
I had been looking for a chunky pearl necklace for a while now
and this one fit the bill.

I had been looking at these animal multiple rings forever just had 
to have them. Cost 3.80 USD
They're so cute! 

More stackable rings, these gold tone and black heart 
ones were also from Forever 21. Cost 4.80 USD

The ear cuff. I have yet to figure out how
to wear it... 3.80 USD

Via Etsy 
Customized name wire pin, think it went 
for about 8.50 USD

Tiny hearts necklace (gift from mom)

Big round sunglasses 5.80 USD via Forever 21


A hair bow comb could be a nice accent to add to 
a bun and picked one up for 1.00 USD

Cupcake phone charm for 3.50 USD via Forever 21


I had been looking for nice flip flops like forever.
So when I came across these 2 You silver starfish flip flops for 3.99 USD,
it seemed like a good idea to take them home.


Same as a pair of SODA black flip flops for 12.99 USD




A pair of black flats from Sam Edelman for 84.53 USD seemed a little high, but
when I think of how much I wear a simple black pair of flats, I am sure that I will be getting a low cost per wear.

July total 227.32 USD
Ouch.

4 comments

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Great haul! The animal rings are too cute!

Witchcrafted Life said...

That's really not too bad at all for such a hefty number of items bought from a multitude of different sources. You found some stellar pieces at great prices. Enjoy them all, dear Lorena, I'm sure you're going to style them in the most fabulous of ways!

♥ Jessica

Delane said...

Moving has made me realize I have too much crap! with that said, I bought a new t-shirt for my self yesterday. As a reward for making it though my move without a melt down.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You don't even want to know how much I have spent in July. I have been so behind posting My Purchases since May. Though once Summer hit I went crazy and have spent about 250$-$350 each month this Summer. I have yet to add them up.

You got soooo many great things. I am loving all the jewelry from F21, especially the Rings. I love both Necklaces too & the Star-fish Flip Flops. Seriously though the Black Leather Flats are the best. I know you will get a lot of use out of them. =)