Wilhemina

I had a really, really embarrassing moment 
a while back.

Forever 21 Blue trousers - Marineblu orange top - White tank top - H&M white cardigan -
Zara Silver flats - Michael Kors black bag
I was at a local deli one afternoon and this short, black lady walks in smiling.
I look at her, without thinking approach her, say hello and give her a big hug and ask her how she is doing. She says hello, but seems a little lost and I mention the name of the person who we know in common so she can relate.
She smiles and says goodbye.


So, I sit down to eat my sandwich and then, right then.. it hits me.
I don't know this woman and she does not know me - 
I totally confused her with someone else.
However, I think I know her because I have seen her 
a lot on newspapers and on the news, so her face is very familiar.
Happens that she is a very prominent lawyer who is always on tv on 
high profile cases for mostly guilty people. 
In fact I always joke about it and say 
"look at the defense lawyer, if it's Wilhemina, they are probably guilty."
She is Wilhemina.

8 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

sii a esa combinacion de colores Lore!! aprobado!

coco said...

iubesc bleumarine !

Sheila said...

And you hugged her! Ha! That's awesome, Lorena.

You look wonderful in these blue pants.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That is too funny! HAHAHAHA Love your outfit! That orange and blue looks so pretty together. Love the top!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

LyddieGal said...

Oh my gosh Lorena, I am cracking up!
At least she just went along with it, maybe you even convinced her you did have a common friend... hahaha

Mica said...

haha oh what a funny story! She will just be thinking you are a very kind and friendly person! Maybe she felt bad not recognising you and that's why she left!

I really like your colourful outfit today :)

Kristen said...

Ha! That is fantastic! I am sure she was befuddled for the rest of the day. :)

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

That is funny. At least you were nice about it & she was nice back.

This is such a fabulous bright outfit. Love the top especially. Great trio-color combination, here.