At the Canyon

While in Vegas, it seemed necessary to take a break from the strip.

Saltworks jeans - Beige Cashmere sweater - Bandolino brown boots- Michael Kors black bag

So taking a tour to Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon seemed like a good idea.
 
 
So after a few hours riding on a tour bus we were in Arizona admiring the simple beauty of nature.
 
 
Little did I know that the Grand Canyon is considered one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World.

 
The place is marvelously run by the Grand Canyon National Park,
the Hualapai Tribal Nation, and the Havasupai Tribe.
 

It was one of those trips that I almost did not make it to...
As the tour bus came to pick us up 2 hours earlier than established, but a telephone call, a savvy taxi driver and quick acting on our behalf made
it possible for us to catch up with the bus and boy, was I happy.



6 comments

Mica said...

Glad you made the trip! :)

Looks like such lovely scenery and I like your casual outfit :)

Shybiker said...

Wow. I've always wanted to go there. You make me want to go even more. Glad you had the chance to enjoy it.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

So glad you got to see it! It is beautiful! Love your manicure and very cool outfit :)
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Sheila said...

Gorgeous pictures! That blue sky is amazing. I like your one dotted nail.

drollgirl said...

i am so glad you made it! i have never seen the grand canyon in person, and i sure would love to. someday!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

These photos are phenomenal Lorena. I wasn't entirely sure Grand Canyon was one of the 7 miracles of the world. My husband has actually seen it, I haven't. I have been to Arizona though and it's a beautiful state I love. =)