October purchases

So, I picked up a few things in October,
without further delay.. here's what I got:


Silver purse pendant, purchased in Guatemala 24.00 USD


Forever 21 black and white blouse for 12.99 USD on sale.


What seems to be a Merona skirt in size 14 for 5.99 USD. 
It's big on me. I don't care, I loved it and am getting it tailored to fit.


A silver ring from Cancun in Mexico for 34.95 USD - it has a modern 
retro vibe to it that I loved.

I fear November.

Total in October 79.25 USD


5 comments

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Lorena, I am loving all of your purchases girl! Especially that pendant, top and skirt! And woo hoo look at those amazingly low prices you purchased them for. Good for yoU!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

margaret cruzemark said...

Wow this is so so great, i love everything you have purchased and in great value.
Kisses and hugs
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

Kathya Stryzak said...

buenisimas compras si!!
beijosss
www.cosasde-ladydiva.com

Mica said...

Lovely purchases! I really like that cute bag pendant, adorable :)

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Really nice finds. I love the ring.

*Erin