El Carmen

Sunday morning I went out for breakfast to a new hotel
which happens to be right in front of El Carmen Church.

Lucca red kimono robe top - White skirt Isaac Mizrahi for Target - Black flats Vera Wang Lavender - Black envelope bag Nine West

This church was built in the 50's, it is an icon and a tourist attraction.



In my case, I see it and hear its bells everyday
I grew up a block away from it and live 4 blocks away.
My grandparents took me to mass there when I was little and 
I remember falling asleep on the wooden benches.
I was baptized there and my second name is that of the church.

5 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

ahh vc de vermelho ficou lindona sim!!

beijosss e boa semana

www.cosasde-ladydiva.com

Lisa said...

The church is stunning and so is your dress.

Biba said...

I totally agree with Lisa :)

Anonymous said...

What a grand building the church is. And I like the kimono as a "dress".

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You always have beautiful stories about younr country, your sorroundings and the places you visit. =) Great photos, too.

Love that you wore this kimono as a dress, this time. Looks perfect with the black flats. Great envelope purse, too.