Black and White stripes

This is as simple as it gets: black and white.
When you don't even want to think about putting
an elaborate outfit together, black and white always do the job.


GAP White jeans - Zenana Outfitters black and white striped top - George black cardigan -
Franco Sarto red flats - Roberto Cavalli black bag
However I wanted to make an attempt at wearing
two striped items too - all of this without looking like 
a person suffering from dementia.



So, I thought of accessories and 
Striped accessories worked for me !

Have you tried stripes+stripes ?

6 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

rayas,,,amo rayas...besos lore..buen viernes

http://www.cosasde-ladydiva.com/2012/03/los-colores-del-otono-argentino.html

joshylola said...

Me encanta el look, rayas y blanco, genial para el fin de semana

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have any accessories that are striped, but I have definitely been on a black/white kick lately. And it seems so strange as one would think I would be eager to wear spring colors.

Raquel said...

Que guapaaa!!me encanta este look ideal para primavera-verano.
Besos y buena semana!!

Megan G said...

All the stripes are fabulous. That necklace is the perfect striped accessory.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

A cute love in Black & White. I am forever in love with stripes. Cute Henly but I especially adore the necklace & earrings. =)