Puffy shirt

If you are a Seinfeld fan like me, well the name puffy
is automatically linked to "The puffy shirt", the series' 66th episode.

Divided by H&M white shirt - Salt Works jeans - Me Too Red Heeled Loafers - Purple bag Kenneth Cole Reaction
- Purple patent belt
In this episode Jerry, totally unaware, accepts to wear a white 
pirate like, ruffly, puffy shirt (designed by a friend of Kramer's) for an 
appearance on the Today Show.
This shirt reminds me of that episode....


I can't wait for today to be over.
They're having Seinfeld reruns all of this month on tv....
and guess who is watching ?

11 comments

Sheila said...

I love that episode. :)

I really like a puffy shirt when it's done right, like you have done here! A nice slim, fitted pair of jeans, awesome accessories.

Those shoes are FABULOUS, Lorena! I love them!

Shybiker said...

You look great. And that episode is the first thing I thought about when I saw your title.

M mar said...

que moneria de zapatos!
Feliz fin de semana guapa!
Besos

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

I haven't watched Seinfeld for so long and I miss that show. Will dig it.

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE | SHOP

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

LOL, I know exactly what you are talking about. However, you look much more stylish than that:)

*Erin

Unknown said...

Loving the sleeves and bow!!

http://www.mythriftychic.com

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Great blouse and I love the shoes.

Sara said...

Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your pants, what a great color and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your bag rocks! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
Also make sure to enter my 100$ giftcard giveaway to spend at Shopbop.

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Jewel said...

¡¡Que guapa estas!!

La blusa y los zapatos me encantan.

Besos.

StaceyKo said...

hey girl,thnx for visiting my blog!

i really like ur shoes! and bag is gorgeous!

xoxo

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I don't recall that episode of Seinfield, but I am in love with your blouse and it is 100% MY STYLE. I have a lot of tops that have bow-ties or tie around the neck, like this. I love yours, too. Also, the patent leather shoes are great! You are looking so great in this outfit.