H o u n d s t o o t h

Houndstooth...
My very first memory of houndstooth pattern was from a set of black
and white matching bed covers.
It was early 80's in my grandmother's house, in my aunts' bedroom.
I remember the fabric being rough and the pattern being extra large.
 Do you recall when you saw this pattern first ?

080120129623 by LorenaJan21
Volar black pants - Divided H&M houndstooth top -
Red bag V - Red flats Franco Sarto

Pata de Gallo...
Mi primer recuerdo de la pata de gallo es de un juego de sobrecamas.
Eran los 80 en casa de mi abuela, en el cuarto de mis tías.
Recuerdo que la tela era sumamente gruesa y que la pata de gallo
era extra grande.
Recuerdas la primera vez que viste este diseño?



4 comments

M mar said...

Adoro la pata de gallo! me encanta, estas guapisima!!!
Besitos

LyddieGal said...

I love a good black white and red look, and those studded flats are so great!

Chic on the Cheap

Shybiker said...

How pretty! The shape of the clothes reveal your natural beauty.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Lorena, I love Hondstooth. It is a rich, elegant, sophisticated, business-y print, in my opinion. While it can be worn at the office it is also for fun, like your tunic proves. Love the pop of color with the red flats. =)