Crackled

Nails have become a form of expression 
that cannot be ignored.
I love having nails that stand out.

So when I came across Sally Hansen's Crackle overcoat in 
Antiqued Gold for about 8.00 USD at CVS, 
well I knew I had to buy it -and I did.


Happens I had seen the crackled polishes in many blogs and
magazines including InSTYLE and I had to try it.

I was going to go black - but then the cheery red of the 
season came over me and I ended up with Golden Santa nails.

Plus, its so simple: a coat or two of your favorite polish. Let dry for about 2 minutes and just add one thick coat of Crackle overcoat. That's it !


I love the fact that this Crackle Overcoat dries fast.
You can have salon looking nails with very little effort and combinations 
are endless !

So, have you crackled ?

7 comments

Adriana said...

They're gorgeous & just so perfect for the holidays!

Come join my BURT'S BEES giveaway:]

MolDiva said...

Like your blog design and your lovely posts. Follow my GIVEAWAY about posting your blog on my site on

www.moldiva.com

La Mary said...

Nena, me encanta los posts estos que sacas con tus uñas!Das muchas ideas.
Besotes corazon!

Emma said...

I LOVE this gold crackle polish! I have the black crackle polish which is pretty basic. I still Love it though. Your nails are so festive for the season. I just Love them!

Alleycat said...

With 2 girls, we have been crackling for a while with white & black crackle. But I like the gold one alot.

Happy holidays!!

Stacey said...

Wow that looks way cool, I have not seen that before, now I MUST have it :) Merry Christmas to you my friend!!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Looks fab Lorena- I tried it once and it didn't work.
Must try again.
Please visit my blog and check out my Christmas Day competition.
Jane X