Power dress

Is there such a thing ?
A power dress ?
I heart Ronson dress - Alfani fuchsia sandals - Michael Kors black bag - Twenty One blue boyfriend jacket

I've heard of the term "power suit" ...



But, this has got to be a power dress.
One that picks me up instantly and makes me feel beautiful.
One I am comfortable wearing, that I can take to the beach 
and probably to a wedding.
I wish I did not have to take it off.
A dress that I could live in, no matter what size I am.
(this is important after a vacation!)

How about you, do you have a power dress or power suit ?

7 comments

Shybiker said...

What a beautiful print. Great colors.

I have both a power-suit (dark blue business-suit) and a power-dress (pink prom-dress). I'm a switch-hitter!

Bombshellicious said...

Love it Lorena, it really suits you. xx

joshylola said...

Qué bonito, te sienta muy bien.Buen fin de semana

Anonymous said...

That dress is fabulous!!!! You look amazing in it. Unfortunately, I don't have a power dress :(

LyddieGal said...

I love that this maxi is your power dress - even though my office is super casual, I've never worn a maxi - it some how feels too 'weekendy' but pairing it with the blazer is great!

Chic on the Cheap

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

You look so very chic.

*Erin

Frances Joy said...

Yes! That is best phrase ever, I think! That's a lovely power dress and you look great in it.