Friday flower

Throughout this week I have been showing you the 
flowers that grow in my tiny balcony.

Levi's jeans - white tank - Style & Co. fuchsia cropped jacket - Tsubo yellow peep toe shoes - Burgundy clutch
I have more plans for this tiny balcony. 
I plan to plant more flowers, hang some pots and even grow a herb garden.
It's all about taking that first step and hope that Vanilla and Marshmallow don't
eat them, dig them up or drag them into the living room. It's happened before -


In the meantime, here is my white flower.
It's also a vine and it is climbing up the wall !
I think it's also a thumbergia, very similar to the thumbergia fragans
with the difference that it does not actually have a scent.


So, that's it for this week.
It is finally friday.
Flower Friday !

7 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

Loreeeee.....buen dia!!

que lindo saquito...y los zapatos amarillos..una belleza..beijosss
http://modargenta.blogspot.com/

Rachel - Notes from my closet said...

Your dogs are just adorable! my dog toby eats and drags all the plants in the garden indoors too! ha ha :)

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

Style Journey said...

That is a pretty flower! I can't plant any flowers in my backyard because my dog digs it up and eats it!

Love the yellow and red paired together :)

Melanie said...

Love the jacket!! The style, fit and color are beautiful!

LyddieGal said...

Your balcony is so pretty! I love all the different flowers you've got there. Add a little bistro table and it would be the perfect spot for your morning coffee.

Chic on the Cheap

Taylor said...

LOVE pink + yellow together! And the white flowers... so pretty.

Sheila said...

The shoes look great! I love that we have the same ones. :)