In Buenos Aires...

I am in one of my favorite places to come to work: 
Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Estoy en uno mis lugares favoritos, a donde vengo a trabajar: 
Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Grey Pleated skirt Zora Fashion - White shirt -
-Black sweater Joseph A. Qu'est-Cequec'estsilk ? - Melissa shoes

 I love the architecture here, it's like going out to the street 
and finding yourself in an open air museum.
Another thing I love: the food - here's a Margherita pizza ...

Me encanta la arquitectura aquí, es como salir a la calle
y encontrarse en un museo al aire libre.
Otra cosa que me encanta: la comida- aquí una pizza Margherita...


4 comments

Rachel - Notes from my closet said...

OOoo the pizza looks yum! I love your outfit :) your shoes are a fabulous colour! have a great weekend! :)

Love, Vanilla

http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

joshylola said...

Qué guapa, me encanta cómo vas a trabajar, la falda y el collar de perlas muy bonitos

Jenava said...

I LOVE this look! It makes me want to wear a similar outfit with a button-down and pop of colorful shoes.

Sheila said...

That's a lovely skirt - the pleats are amazing.

Mmmm...okay, now I want pizza!