Product Review: JUST CAVALLI PINK


Finally time to change my perfume !
My last one lasted quite a long time, 
to be precise  I had been wearing it 
every single day since the
end of December.
This week I began using my 30ml spray bottle
of Roberto Cavalli's:

Just Cavalli Pink 
Its nice.
In my case, I do not smell it on me which
is a MUST for me to love a fragrance 
(yes, I am selfish like that).
It has this subtle smell of flowers, like hibiscus that
stays around for a few hours.
Only not as nice as it's mother:
Just Cavalli Her, but nice.
I see someone in their late teens - early twenties wearing it.

Me, well, I will use it up until the last drop is gone !

I only use one perfume at a time.
I have walked into people's homes and have seen
a zillion perfumes on their dresser... not me.
I go one per one.



4 comments

Vanilla said...

Great review :) I think I might like this fragrance

Love, Vanilla

Shybiker said...

I've got to search this out and try it. Good luck!

M mar said...

Yo soy de las que tiene muchos!!! me gusta ir cambiando, asi no me pueden pillar el rastro, jajaja.
Besitos

Anonymous said...

I loved Flower by Kenzo, until I found Moschino Hippy Fizz. Once I had a zillion perfumes on my shelf too, that was the times when my silly boyfriend was giving me a new bottle of perfume every other week. For now I'm still in love with Hippy Fizz.