Dining Out

Last night I went out to dinner at a new Italian place
that has a fixed fee for a four course meal.
I had wanted to go for a few months now but, the
place was always full, same as it was last night
even though it was pouring rain.
Grey skirt Casual - Alice & Olivia black one shoulder top - Red Lips sandals
After getting home from work, I only had 15 minutes to get ready.
I found my outfit kind of blah.
But, I did no want to miss that reservation!

One of the reasons I wanted to go to this restaurant besides the food, 
was that it is set in a 1930's colonial home.
Surrounded by trees, with high ceilings, huge bay windows and
hand painted floors this is a feast for the eyes.
I wish I could have taken a picture of the place but it was crowded
and there was a very dim light meaning that I would have had
to use the flash :(
I almost forgot, the food was alright.

2 comments

Frances Joy said...

You look amazing! Loving that drapey one shoulder top.

ana said...

Me encanta como te ves!!! la blusa está preciosa y te va super bien!!! saludos!