My Weekend was ....

RESTED.
That is the only way I can summarize it !
I did nothing, I had plenty to do but, chose to do nothing.
On Saturday afternoon after sleeping most of the morning I went to the supermarket to pick up some groceries, then came back home and grabbed a red cardigan and changed shoes to go to the movies with a friend.
- Black dress with embroidered flowers Xhilaration! Target
- Red cardi by 52 Weekends
- Flip flips by Nine West
- Red patent flats Andrea Carrano
- Black patent tote Neiman Marcus
- Silver and red pendant from Peru


Sunday was a little bit more of waking up after 10:00 AM !!!
YAY!
When looking for what to wear I came across another white dress that I had forgotten about..
Went to the mall to torture myself as I continue to be in my shopping ban and there was nothing really worth breaking it.
- White eyelet dress (gift from mom)
- Black peep toe flats Lela Rose for Payless
- Black patent tote Neiman Marcus
- Pink heart silver pendant 

This is what weekends are supposed to be like...


3 comments

Carla said...

both dresses are really cute!

Bombshellicious said...

Yay a perfect weekend. xx

Kristen said...

A resting weekend is the perfect kind of weekend. You looked lovely through every step of it.