Headache Monday

There's nothing worst than coming to work with a headache.
Well, there are worst things but, for now for me it is. 
I had waay too much food yesterday and also realized that 
all my jeans are uncomfortable to wear just because 
they are too tight.
So, yes it was an eye opening weekend.
Hmmm... maybe that's why I have a headache.
- Navy blue sailor like suit by New York & Company
- White tank top
- Red patent peep toe pumps Nine West
- Yellow patent tote Liz Claiborne
-Red silver necklace, earrings and ring - gift from H's Mom


4 comments

Meli said...

I gave you a blog award, if you want to stop at my lastest blog post and pick it up ;)

La Loca said...

Yeah, sometimes it's better not to have your eyes opened (my skirt was also pretty tight by the end of yesterday).

Leah said...

I love that huge yellow bag... I want it. xoxo

Unknown said...

I had a Monday like that too! I went to work at 6:45 and left at 5. And all my stuff is too tight too!