Dress Dilemma

My H and I were recently invited to a wedding.
The wedding in mid April.... so it's in just a couple of days.
During my vacation in Madrid, I came across a long black lace gown in the MNG store which seems perfect for me to wear to the wedding.
It is a one shoulder ....I took it to the seamstress to have it shortened and also to have the lace sleeve removed.
I took this picture at the seamstress' as I was getting it fitted... now I am kind of wondering if I should have had the sleeve removed....
maybe I can just phone her and call off the sleeve removal... 
WHAT DO YOU THINK ??

5 comments

Sheila said...

No, your first impulse is right - remove the sleeve, and it's a gorgeous Grecian gown! Can't wait to see how pretty it looks when it's shorter too.

Bombshellicious said...

I think it will look lovely shorter cant make up my mind about the sleeve xx

Sere said...

I think it will be amazing if it's knee-length and the sleeve is 3/4 length (elbow).

If it's sleeveless while it's knee-length too it works but there are many styles like that now so it might seem more original and intriguing if you have knee-lenth and 3/4 sleeve.

Then with right accessory you can make it into evening or day dress.

E said...

What a cute top!

sanjeet said...

Can't wait to see how pretty it looks when it's shorter too.
home jobs india