DIY: Maximize the use of your Clutches

So I am nervous, like stupid nervous.
I made my first video to share with you online.
It's not an Oscar nomination piece, if you know what I mean.
It's out of my cel phone so the quality is crappy.
It was a one take and done one morning before going to work.
In case you don't have time to watch it, 
below are some pictures to illustrate how 
to make the most out of your clutches.


First you get a clutch or two from your closet.
Then you get removable straps from other bags you own. 
They are gorgeous to wear but they keep one hand busy, 
meaning for example that on a night out standing in a cocktail, 
you either sip the champagne or eat because you can't do both.

You open the clutch you have chosen and with the strap from 
the other bag you simply place it inside.
The flap will hold it in place once you have closed the clutch.
You can do wonderful color combinations.....
It's pretty simple, check out how these two turned out...






1 comment

Sheila said...

I love hearing your voice! So cool!

And you know, I had NEVER thought of doing that with my other bags' straps! You are so clever!

Brava!