Monday Inspiration... In Style circa 2007

I remember when I saw this look in In Style magazine a few years ago.
I loved it. Loved it so much that I kept it in my inspiration Jack Daniel's can.
It's been a few years since I set my eyes on this look, but it is until now that I have similar pieces to be able to do an inspirational ...

- Brown velvet dress Isaac Mizrahi for Target
- White blouse Antilla Femme
- Straw tote H&M
- Black and brown bow shoes Vivienne Westwood for Melissa 
- Pink and brown bead necklace
- Diamond studs - gift from H


So what do you think ?




6 comments

Dr. Da said...

oooh, I really like this look!

calgal said...

hi there, its called kurti..its from india..ur necklace is very nice.

La Loca said...

Success!!!! Utterly adorable.

Kathya Stryzak said...

muy lindo..me gusta la cartera..besos
http://modargenta.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

Fabulous. I keep old inspiration clippings too.

Sheila said...

It's beautiful! I love velvet.