Still in Colombia...

I watch the news as I write. 
I feel so shallow here posting my pictures of what I am wearing today as the news keep on showing those awful images from the earthquake in Haiti. 
I am speechless, it could be any of us, it could be any country. 
Whatever your belief may be, stop and say a prayer, send positiveness that way.
If you can, make a donation.
Where I live we have had scary 6.0 on the Richter scale earth shakes - not to say quakes - and they are so frightening. You feel helpless, against nature related events there is not much you can do.
The earth shakes we have had although scary do not compare in any way to Haiti's. My heart goes out to these people.

- Black trousers Charter Club
- Red turtleneck 
- Black and white gingham checkered jacket
- Black patent pumps

2 comments

B a la Moda said...

I am very impressed with what is happening in Haiti too.


xoxo
B* a la Moda

Sheila said...

It's horrible and frightening, isn't it? I live in an earthquake zone and it terrifies me that this could happen to me.