Sunday ELEVEN : Cooked 3 meals in a day

When was the last time you cooked 3 meals in a day ?
For lazy me it was yesterday.

I made Spanish tortilla for breakfast, lasagna for lunch and montecristo sandwiches for dinner.


Had the family over and spent most of my day going in and out of the kitchen sporting this:

  • Jean culottes with studded front pockets
  • White "o-ring" top with elastic waistband
  • Matte silver shoes with bow
  • Silver Loop star earrings

Yes, my pants are tight. I realized this when I put them on. They were tighter than the last time I wore them but I did not want to change as I was indoors and it was a way to remind me not too eat that much, the latter did not work.
 Hopefully next time they will fit better.




1 comment

Sheila said...

I do that same thing when I'm trying not to eat too much - I always wear something a little snug! It's good for a reality check!

By the way, I don't think the pants look TOO tight. :)