Challenging year

Black trousers - Chambray shirt Bershka 

Bee hand bag Shariff (in transit) - Black cap toe flats Sharon Belity  


 It's November.

The year is almost over and yet it seems like nothing but Covid has happened. 

In December last year the office I worked in for almost 15 years had to close. 
At that time it was crazy, sad, upsetting and very frightening. I had to start over. 

Luckily for me I agreed to a consulting job while I found another job. I then found the another job in the fashion industry, I was to start there in April 2020. Due to Covid the position was closed. 

I knew in December last year that 2020 was going to be challenging as I was already starting off with my left foot. 

But this we are going through would have never crossed my mind. 

2 comments

Sheila said...

I know, I thought of all the things that were going to be happening last year (L's 50th, my mom's 75th birthday, a friend's 60th) and then how it actually shook down...my friend died, pandemic, reduced work hours...

I'm so sorry it was so crappy for you, Lorena. So stressful. But you're here, you made it. Big hug!

Shelbee on the Edge said...

I am so sorry to hear that your new position was cancelled. That is such a shame. I really like your denim and black look.

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com