Yes 144

Black pull up Levis - Black scalloped flats H&M

Burgundy and black chain handbag Marc Jacobs

White "I love Series" t shirt


I knew that I had gained weight. Everything was tight and I kept on saying to myself that I would lose the weight. Months passed and I did not. I felt uncomfortable in my clothes and my skin. 

After seeing how a friend had lost weight during the holidays, we talked about the subject and she mentioned she was going to a nutritionist. 

So I made an appointment, when I got there and was weighed I was totally shocked, 144 pounds. The heaviest I have ever been.

What is the heaviest you have ever been?

Linking to On The Edge

3 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Hmmm, for some reason your posts haven't been coming up in my bloglovin! GRRR!
Loving that marc jacobs bag! Such a great color!
I've definitely been gaining some weight the past couple years, mostly in my tummy, getting a nice gut. But I can never diet, it's just impossible for me because I'm so picky and lazy to keep up with it, haha. I'm not sure what the heaviest I've been is, maybe 130?
https://www.closet-fashionista.com

Sheila said...

The heaviest I've been is 195, yes, you read that right. I don't know how tall you are (I'm 5'4") but you look good to me - if you want to lose, then just take it a day at a time, one meal at a time.

Weight can mess with your brain and your empathy towards yourself. Please be kind to yourself, Lorena. I just want to give you a huge hug!!

Shelbee on the Edge said...

As I am sitting here reading this, I just told my husband that I need to make some serious changes to my diet as well. I have gained about 18 pounds since August and I am not happy about it. Although it is my own fault. The heaviest I have ever been at 5’7” is 230 pounds. I was down to 180 last year and I felt great there! Although at my height and with my body frame, I feel my best around 170. But then this morning, back to 198 on the scale. Not good! Time to get back to 180! For me it’s not so much about the number per se, but more about the number where I feel best. Cheers to getting to where we feel our best! And I am loving your graphic tee!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com