2019 December Edits

December closet editions were very varied. 
Starting with this Zara pink shirt I bought and never wore, it was too light and see through.
Polo button shirt worn at least 6 times on the blog, I've had this shirt for at least 10 years.


This white shirt use to be my husband's and he gave it to me but it was too big so it's gone. The Diabless off white long cardigan I realised I was done with after wearing it a few times, it already served its purpose.


This white lace shirt is at least 10 years old. I bought in during a trip to Los Angeles and have worn it a lot, I am pretty sure I got my money's worth and I am ready to let it go. This turquoise blouse from Zara had at least 7 wears but the fabric was ruined as it was snagged.


These black flats from Parfois got a ton of wear, at least 50 times.  The BCBG green and grey print silk blouse was worn just two or three times since its purchase last month, the fit was not the best.



The pink button down shirt Chelsey & Jack that dates from at least 2016, worn at least 16 times, somehow I stained it and could not remove it. It was a favourite.


This polo shirt has also been around for a while and I just thought it was time to let go.


Ten items in December.

2 comments

Mica said...

You did well getting rid of so many things! I think I only took two things out of my wardrobe in December, and added a lot more with the post Christmas sales and Christmas presents, haha!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend :) Nice to see a post from you again :)

Away From Blue

Sheila said...

Excellent edits - none of those items scream "Lorena!" to me. Too bad about the new-to-you BCBG top, but a couple of wears for what you paid is good, and I'm sure you'll be able to sell it.