Teresa's House

Printed maxi dress H&M, other fab options here, here  - Coach flats

Mini tote bag Salvatore Ferragamo

Belt Just Cavalli




This house is a street away from where I live. It belonged to an outstanding painter from Panama who passed away a few years ago. While you cannot see much of the entrance due to the overgrown trees in the front yard, it is a marvelous little gem that I estimate dates back to the 1940s. Whenever I go by I can only imagine what it must have been like when she was alive. Sometimes I go even farther back and would love to be able to see what this house looked like when it was first built. 

4 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Such a pretty location! I love imagining what it was like back in the day when I see old houses.
And I love that dress, such a fun print!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

backinstyle said...

Love this maxi dress, the print on it looks like it is inspired by another era, like the house in the background. Even though (the house) is mostly obscured from view, I can imagine the style. The painted ironwork fence and gate are gorgeous!

Sheila said...

That's a really cool looking property. We have some amazing Victorian-era houses here, some over 150 years old.

I love this gorgeous maxi on you - what a fun showcase for your new belt!

Lydia said...

I love old homes, it's wonderful you live in a neighborhood with these gems. This maxi dress is so fun, the whimsical print is lovely.
Chic on the Cheap