Neon and Green

Neon pink trousers H&M - Green velvet loafers Zara, almost identical - Vintage Moschino bag, LOVE THIS ONE
Green gingham shirt Gap, similar - Statement necklace
I read somewhere neon is back. I could not care less, on trend or not, I have been wearing these bright pants for years now. Because, what are the odds into running into someone else wearing bright neon pants ?
.
.
Leí en algún lugar que los tonos neon están de vuelta. Realmente no me importa, si está "de moda" o no, tengo años poniéndome estos pantalones. Con este color intenso, cuál es la posibilidad de que me encuentre a alguien con unos idénticos? 

Linking to Ageless Style

1 comment

Sheila said...

I would love to run into someone wearing neon pink pants! If I ever see a pair, I'm buying them. I do have pink pants, but not neon.

Love that necklace - I like that you still have it.