Ungaro

Black trousers Mario Serrani, identical here - Black Miau Miau dog print tee shirt, similar -
Emanuel Ungaro vintage blazer, identical - Cap toe flats Zara, similar - Black tote bag Furla

If you told when I started this blog that today I'd be wearing a vintage Ungaro blazer I would have probably rolled my eyes. 
First because well, blazers were not my thing. Back then I was more into two piece suits: skirts and trousers with either long or short sleeve jackets. 
But these days blazers have become a frequent and common acquisition. What are you wearing these days that you would have not in earlier years ?

Oh yeah, and I am wearing the same fab trousers as yesterday because they are really fab and yes, as you can see I am still sick.

Linking to Shelbee's

2 comments

Sheila said...

I'm wearing pants way more than I have in the last 10 years, and I'm enjoying it. I never thought I'd be wearing fancy brands - I thought I couldn't afford it! How thrifting has changed my life!

Mica said...

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon!

I think my style is kinda predictable (in a good way) and the style progression with my blog hasn't really been that drastic so I don't see much of a surprise between where I am to where I was. I have only been blogging 6 years.




Away From The Blue Blog