Choice paralysis

Jeans Liz Claiborne - V neck top  - Vintage brown houndstooth men's print blazer Riba Style - Black tote bag Roberto Cavalli - Black shoes Spain 


We've heard it before or maybe experienced it, more isn't better in fact it may lead to "choice paralysis". I read about it recently here. You've got so much to choose from that you don't know what to choose and can feel overwhelmed.
That's what I think is causing to grab this blazer over an over. The fact that its hanging on a clothes horse and not in the closet, where there are too many choices that I just cannot choose something else... Have you experienced "choice paralysis" ?   
.
.
.
Tal vez lo has experimentado o escuchado antes, "mas no es mejor" y puede llevarte a una "parálisis de elección". Tienes tantas opciones que te sientes abrumado y no puedes hacer una elección, leí sobre esto hace poco aquí
Creo que esto es lo que hace que en las últimas semanas siga poniéndome este blazer. Al estar colgado fuera del armario hace que no tenga que mirar dentro del armario en donde hay demasiadas opciones y simplemente me cuesta escoger. ¿Has experimentado la "parálisis de elección?"


Linking to Straight A Style

6 comments

https://tu-estilo-moda-femenina.blogspot.com/ said...

Pero que guapa te veo!!! Me gusta el look informal, sencillo y a la vez estiloso.
Besos
http://www.tuestilo.eu/blog/24_el-escote-de-pico.html

Beauty Unearthly said...

Wow! You look so pretty!!!Have a successful day dear!

Lydia said...

I've heard a lot about that lately, and that same jam study was mentioned. I've found there must be a shortage of good studies out there, because I keep hearing about the same ones over and over. It's true though, when we feel the pressure to make the best choice, we get too overwhelmed and then can't make any choice, and when we finally do, we regret it. Story of my life. But I love this blazer, and those jeans were definitely the right choice.
Chic on the Cheap

Sheila said...

I have so many things that I love and want to wear! I sometimes just go for the easiest thing (a dress).

A Very Sweet Blog said...

HaHaHa So true! Sometimes I choose the same thing over and over.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

This is excatly what I like very much: houndstooth, blazer, colors... For me this is ideal outfit - in mens style, not feminine, but I like this kind.