Zebra and I

Jeans Red Valentino - Zebra print tee shirt Nina Firenze - Black flats Vera Wang Lavender - Black tote bag Roberto Cavalli

I am the first to admit that there is something special about this tee shirt. Just the tee, not the look. The light fabric, the print..in fact now that I am writing about it I am having second thoughts. This zebra motive tee shirt has been around since 2011 and has an amazing cost per wear: less than 0.20 cents each,  which has got to be one of my lowest CPW's ever ! Today is its last wear. What was the last item you removed from your closet and why ?

5 comments

Courtney Erin said...

I'd definitely hang onto that for a bit longer - it is a really fun print and it looks very comfortable to wear, plus it seems like a versatile piece.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Moda jest Kobietą said...

Świetna bluzeczka :)

Sheila said...

Very cute top, and you got your money's worth! The last item I removed was last night - a denim pencil skirt that's ripped up the back slit too many times. I'm on the lookout for another one now!

Mica said...

Oh it's a shame you aren't keeping this as it is a lovely top! But you did get a lot of value from it.

I'm struggling to remember the last piece I took out my wardrobe, I had a mini declutter session a couple weeks ago and got rid of a few things at once.

Away From The Blue Blog

backinstyle said...

Oh, I could not part with those adorable Zebra faces, so cute! I have removed a few things from my closet to the "wear it one more time" corner, so there will be some things leaving soon!