Street vendor bought

Black trousers Mossimo - White eyelet wrap top Blessings - Black silk tank top Tess -
Yellow heels Tsubo - Grey bag Ferragamo


Several years ago while on a business trip to Lima, Peru I had some time off and ventured to Kennedy Park. Back then, the area had many street vendors who sold locally made cotton clothes off a cart. As Peru is known for excellent quality cotton and I love eyelet and white tops, when I came across this wrap top, it was a no brainer and it came home with me. I actually remember having to remove my coat, as it was quite chilly, to try this one over my clothes.
Have you ever purchased clothes from a street vendor ? If so, what ?
Oh and today, in case you've been following the pin saga, I've pinned my beetles to the side strap of my shoes ;)

Add color to you look with yellow shoes:



8 comments

Straight A Style said...

Love that wrap top! What fun colored shoes and how creative to add your pin to them.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

LyddieGal said...

Hehe, those little beetles pop up everywhere.
I bought a dress, a skirt shoes and a hat from various markets in Italy, but typically that is not something I'd do!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Sheila said...

That top is lovely on you! My Spanish ladies dress was purchased in Camden Market in London in a non-solid booth (no walls, just curtains) - I couldn't even try it on, just hold it up to me and hope for the best!

Love the beetles on "our shoes" - mine left my closet a year ago.

Porcelina said...

Love those shoes - I'm eternally looking for nice kitten heel sling-backs! x

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That is a beautiful top Lorena! Great purchase, because it looks fabulous on you! It will go with so many different things. But I love it with pants :D
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Beauty Unearthly said...

You look super cute and comfy!

Mica said...

Oh that is a beautiful top! :) I've never bought anything like that sadly! Never been in a place and had the opportunity too! Have lots of souvenirs from trips but all bought in stores.


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Dressed With Soul said...

The top you bought during these business trip is lovely and timeless and I like it how you combined it. In the past when I was young I bought several times something from a street vendor and some of the pieces I wore a lot :)
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com