Orange Clutch

Jeans Liz Claiborne, almost identical here - Light blue top with bows Forever 21, I'd rather be wearing this one though
Yellow heels Tsubo, these will need replacement soon I am looking at these and these beauties - Sunglasses Tommy Hilfiger
Bronze cutlery upcycled ring from Krakow, I'm also loving this one 

For my birthday a friend surprised me with this bright orange clutch. At first I was convinced I'd wear it to a cocktail with an elegant dress however days passed and there was no cocktail to attend. I could not hold back so I dressed it down with a pair of jeans and voilá: this outfit was born. 

Linking up to E&M

Orange clutch crushes:


5 comments

LyddieGal said...

Isn't that always the way? I have far more special occasion items than I have special occasions! And I'm loving those mules you linked to...
Chic on the Cheap

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

oh my! I love that bag of yours!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Beauty Unearthly said...

I love the details. Very beautiful.

Mica said...

That is a beautiful bag, love it with the denim! It's good to wear pieces like this more casually, gives you a chance to enjoy them more often! :)


Away From The Blue Blog

A Very Sweet Blog said...

It's a gorgeous clutch! I love the design. Looks so pretty with that blue. Love how your top ties at the sleeves.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/