A fire..

Jessica, behind the blog Chronically Vintage, also a friend from the blogging community had a terrible fire consume her and her husband's home, all of their belongings and one of their pets. I cannot imagine loosing so much in seconds and in such a terrible way. Sure, we all say that its just material belongings however an event like this is not only life altering but life changing. Jessica and Tony's relatives have set up a Crowdfunding here where you can make donation and a difference, and also show that blogging is so much more than meets the eye. 


6 comments

Dressed With Soul said...

So sorry for Jessica, thanks for sharing what happened to her and her husband. All the best to them as I absolutely agree: it is terrible.
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Sheila said...

So awesome of you to share this too, Lorena. Hugs, Sheila.

Gil Zetbase said...

Amazing post!
Have a nice week-end!
Gil Zetbase
http://gilzetbase.com/

LEN K said...

Stunning post! Nice weekend!
http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

claire said...

Spooky! Sorry for your friends and the pet :-((

Kim Alston said...

That is so sad! It can happen to any of us. Thanks for sharing.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/